Monday, March 2, 2015

PINTEREST INSPIRED ARGYLE WREATH

Hi everyone!  Today is the first Monday in March and that means it is time for the Designer Crafts Connection BLOG HOP!  This month we were to be inspired by a project we saw in Pinterest!  I LOVE Pinterest, so this was so incredibly difficult for me to select just one project, but here goes!




I created my wreath with a "preppy" pink and green color scheme for Spring, but the color combinations and themes are unlimited with this quick and easy Pinterest Inspired craft!

Now it is time to HOP around to the other Designers participating in the DCC Blog Hop today!  Just use the HOP FORWARD and HOP BACK links in the navigation box on the right hand side of my sidebar to view all of the creativity that has been inspired by Pinterest!

Thanks for stopping by!  -Beth


1 comment:

Terry Ricioli Designs said...

Such a fun and cheery idea!