Friday, December 23, 2011

THE 12 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS - DAY 3

LAST MINUTE GIFT TOPPER IDEA!



I love to create personal gifts and treats for all of my family and friends. I had purchased these cute little mittens some time ago at a craft store because they were CUTE! I then turned them into Christmas pins to wear during the Holidays and have attached them to the ribbons on my gift packages this year!

The "head" is a wooden ice cream spoon that has been painted and topped with a fabric hat tied with a piece of embroidery floss. Santa has a fabric heart, button and satin bow on his mitten "body" and the Snowman has a fabric scarf and buttons on his mitten "body". The final step is to glue on a pin back.

The mittens can be found here at Wimpole Street Creations on the web.

Thanks for stopping by! -Beth

No comments: