Good Morning Hoppers! Today it is my turn to share the project I created with products from Eileen Hull Designs (for Sizzix and Craffiti) and Stencil Girl! I am so excited! There has been so much creativity from this group of ladies that I have been on the edge of my seat each day waiting for the new round of inspiration!
658983 Sizzix Scoreboard XL Die - Block/Cube/Bank 3D
657120 Sizzix Scoreboard Die - Bird 3D
656492 Sizzix Little Sizzles Mat Board
657900 Sizzix Big Shot
Stencil Girl S126 Mimosa 6 Stencil by Cecilia Swatton
Craffiti Direct Eileen Hull's Barn Wood Stamp
Colorbox Blends Ink by Eileen Hull - Nutmeg and Bay
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue by I Love to Create
Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Runner
Americana paints by DecoArt in Hauser Medium Green, Hauser Light Green, Moon Yellow and Spa Blue
Paintbrush, palette knife, moulding paste, Flora and Fauna Ephemera, rhinestones, lace, letter stickers, buttons, twine, scissors and grapevine bird's nest.
1. Die cut Bird (1) and Block (2) from mat board.
2. Base cost Block pieces with Hauser Medium Green.
3. Place a small dollop of moulding past on a paper plate, mix in a few drops of Hauser Light Green with a palette knife. Place Stencil over Block and lightly spread tinted moulding paste. Peel up Stencil, allow to dry and repeat with second Block piece. Set aside to dry.
3. Base coat Bird pieces with Spa Blue. Ink Barn Wood with Blends Hydrangea and stamp on Bird Pieces.
4. Assemble Block and Bird, according to their package instructions using Xtreme Adhesive.
5. Distress Block with Blends Nutmeg. Color canvas letters, flowers butterfly and leaves with Blends Green, Bay, Sunshine, Nutmeg and Hydrangea. Embellish four horizontal faces of Block with letters, flowers, leaves, pearls, rhinestones, lace, letter stickers and buttons.
6. Glue bird's nest to Block. Fill nest with bits of lace. Place 2 small black pearls on either side of Bird's head for eyes. Paint Bird's beak Moon Yellow. Glue Bird in nest.
Beth Watson - THAT'S ME!
Pam Keravuori - GO HERE NEXT!
There is also a PRIZE for one lucky person, but you have to leave a comment to be entered to win! All comments left for the entire week August 18th – August 22nd on all blogs in the hop will be eligible for the giveaway. One comment per blog post. Comments close Sunday, August 24th @ 11:59PM Central Time.
Winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 26th.
For more information on Eileen Hull Designs and her product lines please visit Eileen Hull website,
For more information on StencilGirl products, check out their StencilGirl Website StencilGirl Facebook