Welcome to the Clearsnap and Smoothfoam Blog Hop! Hop along to each blog in the hop list to see inspiring ways to use Smoothfoam with Clearsnap’s ink, created by our teams of designers. Be sure to comment on each blog in the hop, then use the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post to enter to win a prize pack of Smoothfoam and Clearsnap goodies!
Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue® and Aleene's® Crystal Clear Acid-Free Tacky Spray™ by I Love To Create
Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Melange Tissue Wrap Paper
Golden Soft Gel Medium
Golden Moulding Paste
Hot Wire Cutting Tool, Paintbrush, paper plates for palette, pencil, ruler, palette knife, starfish, sand dollar and/or large sea shells, large and small letter stickers, scissors
1. Measure and cut Smoothfoam 12" by 12" scrapbook mount into four 6" by 6" pieces. Apply tissue to front and sides with soft gel medium, let dry.
2. Tint three small dollops of moulding paste with a few drops of Colorbox Archival Refill in Mist, Golf Course and Wave. Place stencils on "canvas" and randomly apply tinted moulding paste with palette knife, set aside to dry overnight. Remove stencils and rinse with water to remove moulding paste before it dries.
3. Apply thin layer of Tacky Spray Glue to starfish and sprinkle with Clearsnap Sugar Shimmer Glitter, let dry. Apply a second layer, if desired.
4. Attach starfish to "canvas" with Tacky Glue, let dry. Apply letter stickers spelling out RELAX and enjoy the journey.
5. Repeat with remaining "canvases". Give as gifts or hang and enjoy!
Suzanne Austin - What's in a Lousyananut
Julie McGuffee - Life in the Craft Lane
Jennifer Priest - Hydrangea Hippo
Lisa Fulmer - Lisa Liza Lou
Meihsia Liu - Simply Paper Crafts
Anita Scroggins - The Flamingo Chronicals
Steph Ackerman - Live Laugh Scrap
Carmen Flores Tanis - Flores Tanis Studio
Tami Sanders - tami sanders * paper crafter
Beth Watson - Beth Watson YOU ARE HERE!
GO HERE NEXT! Sabrina Alery - The Honor Roll
Marilyn Gossett - Marilyn Gossett Designs
Denise Hahn - In My Blue Room
Thanks for stopping by! -Beth