- Start with a straw wreath form from the craft store and wrap it with several layers of charcoal grey polar fleece, for a fatter base. Secure the ends with glue and straight pins.
- Next, measure and cut a diamond pattern from plain paper. Trace and cut eight diamonds from 9” x 12”
craft cuts Kunin™ Eco-Fi™ Rainbow Classicfelt™ in Candy Pink Edge with Pink and Green Mini Polar Puff from Decorative Trimmings, then attach to wreath.
- Attach Lime Green Single Sequin lengths from Decorative Trimmings in a cross pattern over each diamond, secure with glue.
- Wrap Jumbo Black Rick Rack from Decorative Trimmings around wreath in between diamonds.
- Create a Banner with 9” x 12” craft cuts Kunin™ Eco-Fi™ Rainbow Classicfelt™ in Neon Green, chipboard letters, extra rick rack and trims. Attach to center of wreath with glue and straight pins.
I created my wreath with a "preppy" pink and green color scheme for Spring, but the color combinations and themes are unlimited with this quick and easy Pinterest Inspired craft!
Now it is time to HOP around to the other Designers participating in the DCC Blog Hop today! Just use the HOP FORWARD and HOP BACK links in the navigation box on the right hand side of my sidebar to view all of the creativity that has been inspired by Pinterest!
Thanks for stopping by! -Beth