Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MIXED MEDIA CHUNKIES

In my last post I spoke about the Flora and Fauna collection by Brenda Walton for K & Company being a trend setter by featuring nature themes. I recently acqired some paper and embellishments from this line and created these "Chunkies". Made from chunks of scrap 2 x 4 lumber I found in my brother's garage.



A coat of Americana Paint by DecoArt in Hauser Light Green and Winter Blue, with the Flora and Fauna Papers and Ephemera Pack, random clock parts, buttons and sewing items from my stash - all attached to the chunky blocks with Continuous Glue Lines and Ultra Thin Glue Dots. I topped one with a crumpled paper flower and the other with a "finial" made from an old bobbin and a wooden bird's egg.

WELCOME TO AN EARLY SPRING!

Thanks for stopping by! - Beth

No comments: