Friday, March 11, 2011

CUTE CRITTERS FOR SPRING!

I have the pleasure of having two of my designs featured in the April 2011 issue of Crafts'n Things Magazine. This magazine is jam packed full of great projects in a wide variety of mediums to please all types of crafters - LOVE my Crafts 'n Things magazine when it arrives in my mailbox!



Both of these projects are great to do with the kiddos!

First, is the Spring Critter Treat Cups - party cups, Americana Paints by DecoArt, craft foam and some embellishments are all that are needed to complete a whole forest full of these cute critters!



Second, are cute Bunny & Chick Placecard Holders. I used STYROFOAM Brand Foam Cones, great textured yarn, some wiggle eyes, ribbon and wire. Use them for placecard holders or insert a photo for a fun gift!



If you don't subscribe to Crafts 'n Things, pick up the April 2011 issue today and be INSPIRED for SPRING!

Thanks for stopping by! -Beth

No comments: