Here is what you will need:
- Ann Butler Designs Crafter’s® Ink by Clearsnap – Aquamarine, Sunshine, Lilac, Limelight, Tangelo and Berry
- Ann Butler Designs Colorbox® Background Basics Stamps – Checks, Diamond, Basket and Picnic
- Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive
- Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue
- Wooden Houses (unfinished, set of three) found at Michael's; Pastel Cardstock in Lavender, Pink, Yellow, Peach, Light Green and Blue; Ruler; Pencil; Ribbon; Scissors; Baby Wipes; White Letter Stickers, White Enamel Dots; Three Varieties of Lace.
Stamp each of the six Colorbox® Background Basics Stamps by Ann Butler Designs – Checks, Diamond, Basket and Picnic both the square stamps and the triangular stamps with the Ann Butler Designs Crafter’s® Ink by Clearsnap – Aquamarine, Sunshine, Lilac, Limelight, Tangelo and Berry once on the coordinating cardstock. I love how Ann’s brightly colored inks pop off the pastel cardstock colors!
Cut out all square and triangular stamped images with scissors. Dry fit colors and patterns on each wooden house shape. There are six sides to each house and six different colors of stamped images, so you can mix and match! Apply stamped images to houses with Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue with the broad tip. Then use the base of the glue bottle to smooth out the paper and obtain a good bond.
Apply lace trim to each house with Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Runner. The Xtreme is 5 times stronger than traditional adhesives, so it works well on bulky embellishments like lace.
Cut out doors and windows from stamped images and apply to houses with Xtreme adhesive runner.
Apply white enamel dot "door knobs" to each door. Apply letter stickers to each house to spell "HOME SWEET HOME".
Display on a shelf or coffee table to brighten your Home Sweet Home!
Make a set to give as a gift to congratulate a friend on their new home!
More creativity and inspiration can be found on my Instagram HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!