Welcome to December and the first Monday Designer Crafts Connection blog hop! Only 24 more days until Christmas, so let's get crafty!
Paper mâché house with removable roof
My Minds Eye Sleigh Bells Ring paper collection; mixed bag die cuts; decorative brads; gift labels stickers and enamel shapes.
Tombow Xtreme Adhesive; Power Tabs; MONO Adhesive Dots.
Ranger brush and glue; Stickles in star dust, orange and black; Dina Wakely Media brushes; Distress Glitter in Pumice Stone.
American Paints by DecoArt in light buttermilk.
Pencil, ruler, paper trimmer, scissors, bottle brush trees (3), Bazzill Basics just the edge Snowman and Trees, green tinsel ribbon, craft knife, hot glue gun and glue sticks.
Here's how I made it!
1. Measure and cut My Minds Eye Sleigh Bells Ring papers to cover walls, peaks, roof, door and chimney of paper mâché house using Ranger Glue and Seal, let dry.
2. Paint exposed paper mâché with Light Buttermilk, let dry.
3. Cut out windows (from the inside) with a craft knife.
4. Attach tree border to base of house. Trim and attach 2 snowmen to either side of front door. Hot glue green tinsel ribbon to base of house, dormer peaks, back of roof and top of chimney.
5. Decorate entire house using Tombow adhesives and My Minds Eye Sleigh Bells Ring embellishments.
6. Apply hot glue to top of chimney, place Santa in glue, then sprinkle in Distress Glitter, let dry. Apply Glue and Seal to base, sprinkle with a Distress Glitter, let dry. Accent house with Stickles Glitter Glue, let dry. Hot glue bottlebrush trees to base.
Using the navigation box on the right hand side of my blog to hop forward and hope back to see what all of the other Designers in the Designer Crafts Connection have created!
Thanks for stopping by! -Beth