I LOVE roaming the aisles of my local Target or Office Depot and checking out all of the new and trendy supplies and colors each year. That just makes me HAPPY!
I wanted to think a bit outside of the box for this one, so instead of using the supplies literally, I used a simple #2 Pencil Eraser as a stamp to create CONFETTI CARDS!
Now, on to my project...
- Hero Arts Clear Stamp Set - Guess What?
- Clearsnap® - Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink Queue - Primary Elements
- Clearsnap® - Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink Mini Ink Pad - Blackbird
- White A1 Cards and Envelopes
- #2 Pencils - 6
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Place your sentiment stamp on the acrylic stamp block, ink with Blackbird Chalk Ink and stamp on card.
2. Select your first color and randomly stamp by dabbing your pencil eraser in the ink and then on the front of the card.
3. Continue stamping in the same manner with your second color. Use a new pencil with a clean eraser, so your colors don't get muddy.
4. Stamp on your third color, making sure to allow some of your stamps to go off the edges of your card.
5. Create a card set by stamping similar sentiments from the same set. Use different color combinations. Stamp some cards horizontally and some vertically. Package up with colored envelopes, tie together with a ribbon and give as a gift!
Now you can HOP around to see what the other Designers have created with their school supplies. Just click the HOP BACK and HOP FORWARD buttons in the DCC icon on the right hand side of my toolbar!
Thanks for stopping by! -Beth