Teacher Appreciation Week is this week in our schools and this past weekend my Niece and I made these cute, quick and easy Apple Pots for her teachers.
- Paint a terra cotta pot and saucer with Country Red Americana Paint from DecoArt and let dry.
- Paint a wooden spool with Chocolate Brown, let dry.
- Paint a large "squiggle" in Pistachio Mint, let dry - then paint stripes in Victorian Blue to create your "Worm".
- Outline your Worm and draw in his/her face with a Black Sharpie Marker.
- Lightly letter your saying - Grade A Teacher - in pencil then fill in with the Black Sharpie Marker.
- Spray entire "Apple" - inside and out with Matte Spray Sealer from DecoArt, let dry.
- Glue a silk leaf and the painted spool to the top of your terra cotta saucer "lid" with Aleene's Original Tacky Glue from I Love To Create, let dry.
Thanks for stopping by! - Beth